Hair transplant has emerged out as a latest craze among people who want to enhance their looks. Hair loss is a common problem in both men and women. Balding is a major concern today and to treat this problem surgery is carried out. Hair transplant in Delhi is a perfect and remarkable solution providing natural appearance for the people suffering from baldness.
Hair transplant is a procedure done surgically that involves removing of hair follicles from other side and planting them on the hairless portion. With the advancement in techniques the process has simplified immensely, takes less time and is a permanent solution. The surgery is generally carried out in following steps.
- Trimming – In the initial stage the hair in donor area are trimmed.
- Anesthesia – After trimming the donor area is given local anesthesia.
- Suturing – Hair follicles are removed surgically and the donor area is sewed. The stiches are removed in ten days after surgery.
- Preparing follicular grafts – With the use of microscope donor tissue are viewed for dissecting and follicular hair grafts are prepared.
- Preparation of bald area – After useful preparations grafts are placed in bald area by making tiny incisions in irregular pattern in the recipient area.
- Grafts are placed according to the densities.
- Closing – The procedure is now completed and the incisions marks are healed naturally and the redness is also vanished in few weeks.
Here are some must know facts about hair transplant in Delhi –
- After 2-4 weeks after surgery hair starts sprouting from the roots and is continued for lifetime.
- Usage of anesthesia makes the process painless.
- Minimal risk is involved in procedure.
- Instruments capable of rapidly and accurately dissecting the grafts make the process less time taking.
- This aesthetic procedure creates natural appearing results.
If you are suffering from pattern baldness and receding hair line hair transplant in Delhi can make a dramatic and positive enhancement in your appearance. Find a good fit in a hair transplant surgeon and you are more likely to be happy with the results.